Monday, July 16, 2018

I will create awesome kinetic typography video

I will create awesome kinetic typography video












About:

hello..i am Vj and welcome to my awesome kinetic typography video gig..!!

I will create a Top Quality Custom Kinetic Typography  Video for YOUR BRAND!!

what you will get from me:
1- This Amazing kinetic typography customized with your texts
2- Full 1080p HD resolution for your video
3- background color and image of your choice
4- I will make your video in any format
5- I can customize the colors of the background or text to match your logo
6- Royalty Free Music included in the background for free.
7- Unlimited Revision
8- 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied!

What i need from you:

Script/Text you wish you to add (MUST)
Logo and Website URL (OPTIONAL)
Images you want to add-Music of your choice (OPTIONAL)

The prices are higher than the average on Fiverr but only Good Video helps you make a memorable, human connection with your viewers. You can use it to show visitors you’re more than just another faceless online operation and relate to them on an emotional level.

If you got any questions, feel free to contact me.

so what are you waiting for??

ORDER NOW!

IMPORTANT -- CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

⏳ In less than 24 hours the price will increased to $50 – so get this launch offer NOW!

Reviews


kaushalhirpara:amezing as always..:-)

videocreatorx:great Bayer

salimadofo:great work

videocreatorx:It was a pleasure to work with him. I will wait for your next project. Thanks.

samrud:Incredible work and great customer service! Will hire again. Highly recommended!!!\n\nmillion thanks videocreatorx!!!\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment