I will make any book preview trailer
About:
Hi! Are you looking for a best 3D book preview video? If so then I will surely help you on this issue. Jest let me know about your requirements by message before placing your order. And if you have any question about this video then please let me know before placing your order.If you need more book sample video then must contact me before placing order.
All you have to send me to make this video:
Your book front cover and describing texts ( see demo video )
If you have any logo, you can send me that to use
NOTE: for longer version video must contact me before placing your order.
Reviews
knelson14:Thanks again for providing a great video.
best_video:Thanks again for your great review and working with me again. Hope in future I will serve you more better services for your next projects.
knelson14:The seller provided a great video.
best_video:Thank you so much for your awesome review. I am really so happy working with you. Hope in future you must use me again for your next projects. Thanks once again.
fiverfiver5:SUPERB QUALITY OF WORK. HIGHLY IMPRESSED WITH THE DELIVERY AND REAL VALUE FOR MONEY
No comments:
Post a Comment