Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will do a professional unboxing or review video

I will do a professional unboxing or review video












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE BEFORE BOOKING

Hi! My name is Brittany, I am the owner and creator of Diapers Daydreams on social media. I have a decent size following and get sent products for reviews often. I am also a Brand ambassador for products and companies.
If you are looking for someone to film and share a review of your
*Game
*Short Film
*Product 
Then send me a message~

YOUTUBE over 2000 subscribers
INSTAGRAM & IGTV over 6000 followers
FACEBOOK VLOG over 3000 followers
SNAPCHAT over 3000 followers
PINTEREST 10,000 monthly views


First Impressions Unboxing and Demo
SEO Description
5 keywords
IG Video Clip             
3 Social Shares

This gig is only for actual reviews. Has to be something I can film a whole video out of. For shoutouts or promoting in a youtube video please check my other gigs!

~THANK YOU~

Reviews


mattdu:so nice, and very responsible and professional. \nHighly recommend this service.\nI wil ask for more gigs here.

beemer00o0:Loved working with you and great products was a joy to share with my readers

editorksta:So beyond happy with my order with beemer00o0, I highly reccomend her! She was incredibly talented - quick to reply, and clear in communicating - Could not fault!

beemer00o0:Pleasure to work with

ganrui916925a:Great, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment