Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will create 1 in 6 amazing video intro with sport car

I will create 1 in 6 amazing video intro with sport car












About:

(BONUS: FREE PAPERCRAFT car when ordering over $ 15)

Are you looking for Outstanding HD Intro or Outro? You have come to the right place.

I will create an outstanding/amazing/professional Cinematic Car logo Intro/Outro for you in 5$. Perfect for a YouTube/Vimeo Channel, Blog, Website or Facebook etc. and much more!

1. How to Order - What I will need:

  • Send me a high Resolution Logo amp; Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address.
  • Describe clearly and specifically

2. I ASSURE:

  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • 100% Money Back Guaranteed


If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.


Reviews


totallyshopping:Excellent Gig, Thank you. Will use again!

papergo:Thank you very much

rocker55:Great job and VERY helpful!!!!! Highly recommend!

papergo:Thank you very much

jaymaddy:My order turned out perfect! Awesome customer service, she's amazing!!!\nThanks so much!\nIll be buying from her again!


No comments:

Post a Comment