Sunday, August 12, 2018

I will create gym and fitness promo video

I will create gym and fitness promo video












About:

Need a professional gym /fitness promo videos ?
                                   
Dear Fiverr user are you looking for a professional  video add for you Fitness business and brand then Graphix Love provides you with best work and lowest rate!

--------Gig Features--------

I can add maximum 6 photos/videos 10 Text
You provide text and photos   
Music will be included
Customize Font : Yes
720p Quality for 1080P 5$ Extra
MP4 format 
100% satisfaction
1 Revision Included Free


My created video can be used as your gym/fitness brand,business promotion or intro video , fitness Trailer, marketing campaign,creative engagement add,website add or for YouTube Gym or Fitness channel marketing of you.You are also getting 1 revision in this gig


For any further customizations, Please contact us first .

Thanks,
Graphix Love

Reviews


russelld76:Awesome! Very quick

graphixlove:thank you

trillionaire1:Outstanding experience

graphixlove:Thank you... Your satisfaction - Our top Priority .. Would love to serve you again..

joshdowning:Very effiecent


No comments:

Post a Comment