Sunday, August 12, 2018

I will make HQ real estate listing video

I will make HQ real estate listing video












About:

Hi Realtors This High Quality Real Estate Listing Video is ideally designed for you this is extremely eye-catching on Social Platforms 

Please Read The PDF first There Is a full Guide how to Fill the requirements of this gig

If you have also Selected The Gig extra See the Professional Intros Here 

https://youtu.be/lI5abzYlNFE

*** WHAT IS HIGH QUALITY IMAGE ***
A High Quality Image is 3862 x 2219 pixels (or more than that) with 300 dpi  (more than that)

*** Why i Need High Quality Image ***
Because If you Want Better video Output High Quality Images are recommended it is Less or none Blurry on Video output

If You have Bunch Of Your Listing Video (minimum 10 Listing Videos) I am here to Provide You Quality Service + Some Discount also Come to my Inbox First

Reviews


sphere512:Great work! Exceeded expectations!!

saadabdeenbcs:Great Buyer Outstanding Experience

realestatetampa:Thank you so much for your help

saadabdeenbcs:Outstanding Experience Nice Buyer

kevingregory149:The product was as expected\n


No comments:

Post a Comment