I will create facebook cover video
About:
I can create for you Facebook Cover Video (in 820x312px or 820*462 resolution ). It made for business, products and services marketing purposes. Creative design for your facebook business page! It may be slideshow or your video sequence. Cover can be anywhere from 20 to 90 seconds long and can loop in any way you want.
You need to provide:
- I need your photos and pictures (videos if any), logo, texts (slogans, 5-10 pieces).
- Link to Youtube that you like from my templates: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd8Yzyaa63c_oPn53RiOzqg/playlists
My templates (All prices are listed below each video in the description):
Promos: https://goo.gl/UGsjfM
Events Promo: https://goo.gl/SLzW94
Other variants (slideshows, openers etc): https://goo.gl/pjK5Er
Logo intro (all for $5): https://goo.gl/AhUoAM
Reviews
bolthely:It was awesome to work together, and also the result. Thank you very much!
mgeves:amazing job!!! will order again!
chrisdesantis12:Super fast! GREAT Communication! Will be back for more videos!
punnymoney::D Awesome
dortheydoria:good man !
No comments:
Post a Comment