Sunday, August 12, 2018

I will create this awesome cinematic promotional trailer

I will create this awesome cinematic promotional trailer












About:

Watch it here in Full HD : https://youtu.be/n71lEydKGiE

Need a promotional video for your Business, Events, Teasers, Short films, Marketing campaigns, Presentation for a project website or business, Branding, Special events, Advertising, Commercial projects, Product Sales, Fiverr Gigs, Youtube Channel?

WAIT NO MORE!!!
I present you one of the most awesome promotional video gig that you will ever get on Fiverr in this price!!

GIG feature::

  • Create this Promotional video augmented with your own texts and logo
  • Send the video to you inHD resolution1280x720p,1920 X 1080p- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY with thesound included in the sample.
  • Music included which is Copyright Free!


Order Instructions and Requirements:

There are total 13 scenes in the video. The first 12 scenes are for texts and the last scene is for logo / url / slogan.

Reviews


andreadevi:Looks Great!!

kesshy:it was amazing

toledotalkradio:This turned out amazing! We were very happy with the results.

md_samsulhuda:Outstanding Experience!

familiesfirstni:very easy


No comments:

Post a Comment