Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will create a cinematic blockbuster intro, trailer, promotional video

I will create a cinematic blockbuster intro, trailer, promotional video












About:

Looking for a Cinematic Blockbuster Intro, Trailer?
Then you've come to the right place. An all new template.

What you get:
- A video identical to the sample video with the footage(video clips and images used) and text replaced with yours.
- Output in 1080p
- Background Music Included

What I need from you:
**Refer the pdf attached after the sample video and images for a detailed script.
- 22 titles(Each title should be not more than 10-15 characters. Some titles have to be much shorter.)
https://youtu.be/XIbJpjR-DDw (Please follow this link to view the video with the titles marked)
- 11 Video Clips or Images(Placeholders 1-4, 6 and 8-11 are about 1 second long, 5th is 2 to 3 seconds long and 7th is 3 to 4 seconds long )

4K Output Available(Gig Extra)
60fps Output Available(Gig Extra)

CUSTOM ORDERS NOT ACCEPTED
Customer satisfaction is a major priority.
Feel free to contact me if you require further clarifications.

Reviews


pcdave73:Thanks for your service. But the look didnt come what I was expecting. You should have added some of your creative ideas to putting up the relevant pictures.

minullamahewage:Satisfactory

longarm:Wonderful product and before the allotted time

minullamahewage:Outstanding Experience!

bakarykamara:Serious and hyper-reactive


No comments:

Post a Comment