Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will add your logo on flying boeing plane video

I will add your logo on flying boeing plane video












About:

Put your logo, message or text on this flying plane!


ONLY THIS MONTH 24 HOURS DELIVERY FOR FREE !!!

What you will get:
  • A video of a flying plane (~35 sec)
  • HD Resolution - 1280 x 720.

Gig Extras:
  • Upgrade to FULL HD 1920 x 1080.
  • Extra fast delivery
  • Edit your logo and remove background
  • Add Sunset color effect to look more dramatic

What I will need:
  • Describe what will go along the plane
  • Your text (must be short and sweet enough to fit onto the plane)
  • Your logo or picture - .PNG / .JPG / PSD (transparent background)
  • If you dont have logo with transparent background you will need to order with extra called "edit your logo and make background transparent "

Your logo or text would be instead fiverr logo!!!
If you will have any questions. Please ask me!

Reviews


jochemkarstanje:Thank you very much

dmitrighi:Thank you!

jackfrozt:Great experience. I definitely reccomend this service.

dmitrighi:Thank you! Come back again!

alphaoliab:Great Job! I love it


No comments:

Post a Comment