About:
REAL ESTATE VIDEO TOUR SERVICES
The dynamic nature of the real estate industry has led realtors to realize the power, reach, and popularity of real estate footage. Many real estate companies globally use real estate videos to market their properties. You can sure of a competitive edge for your property if a slick video that appeals to the senses of a potential buyer is on your marketing arsenal.
What you'll get ?
- 1080p Full HD .mp4 format ( you can upgrade to 4K from gig extras )
- royalty free music is include
- your own logo and own footage will be use
- your contact information will be include
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
give the raw footage of your property listing (high def quality) plus logo in png format ( transparent background) and the details of the property as shown in the demo. I'll do the rest!
Order now and boost your selling !
Thanks
Farzena
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Video looks great. Fast turn around. ** I did not realize the audio would be exactly what I wrote so for next time I will need to adjust that. Will definitely use again!
:Looking forward to working with you in the future.Thank you so much for kind words and review, and thank you for your generous TIP
:Thanks for the quick turnaround with a fantastic result. It looks great and was even better than I expected! He laid it out exactly as I was thinking in my head, read my mind. Great Job!
:Easy to work with and good communication. Revisions were made as requested.
:Wanted a property tour.

No comments:
Post a Comment