About:
Hi!!! Welcome to my serviceI would create an HD Video Slideshow with Voice Over based upon your Article/Text/Script. You would provide me an article. I would use Creative Common Pictures Or Videos related to your article and use a voice-over in the background. As the line is spoken related image/video would be shown. The speed of voice over could be slow or fasten. These video slideshows are highly professional looking and can be used anywhere.
Do message me before placing the order, Thank you!
You will get a FEATURED IMAGE AS A BONUS
Frequently asked questions
- Are the Images safe to use for professional purpose ( Yes, Using Creative Common Images/videos )
- What Voice Over Voice It be? ( You can choose between accents and gender both available )
- Can I Use Them On YouTube? ( Yes, You can )
- Can be used for commercial purpose? (Yes)
Reviews
:
goood work thank you so much
:Excellent and quick service. Exceeded my expectations.
:Yes I love the Work of shezahanif22
: :
No comments:
Post a Comment