Monday, February 24, 2020

Create Unique Photo Slideshow Video With Your Photos, Videos











About:

For  ADVANCED / DYNAMIC TRANSITION / LOGO INTRO PLEASE CONTACT FIRST. I provide custom offers for ADVANCED CUSTOM TRANSITIONS. You can understand the differences between Basic and Advanced  Custom Transitions viewing my portfolio or just simply ask me



Need the best slideshow video you have ever got? Then you have got the right person.



I am new to this site but have 3 years of experience in this field.



Video Format:

  • AVI
  • MP4
  • MPEG
  • 3GP
  • ANYTHING YOU NEED


All files will be in full HD (720P or 1080P)



My Services For:

  • Birthday Slideshow
  • Wedding Slideshow
  • Promotion Slideshow
  • Presentation Slideshow
  • Vacation Slideshow
  • Wedding Anniversary Slideshow etc.


Note: You can add caption to each images (with extra charges). Please contact me for this issue.



What I Need:

  • Your Images/ Videos (provide through google drive, dropbox or similar way and maintain the serial of your images by renaming them 01, 02, 03 and so on)
  • Music Track
  • Text Lines(If Needed)
  • Discussion


Humble Request: Please contact me before you order a gig, this reduces the communication gap between buyer and seller and brings the best output.



Get 100% satisfaction from this GIG!



Looking forward.



Thank You.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is the best seller to me on fiver, he was patient, considerate, kind and reliable. He did a great job and i would be forever grateful to him. I highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Thanks man. ❤️

Seller's Response:

Over-succeeded my expectations! This guy is amazing!! Please use him for all your media needs!

Seller's Response:

Thanks :)

:

Good job thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment