Friday, February 28, 2020

Create An Explainer Video With Video Clips, Images, Text, Music, Voiceover











About:

These are promotional explainer videos which are fantastic to promote your products or services.



Who would use these types of videos? 

  • Anyone who provides a service (i.e. real estate agent, plumber, electrician, contractor, hair stylist, medical office, etc.).
  • Anyone who wants to advertise a product (either their own product, or an affiliate product).
  • Anyone who wants to create awareness for themselves, an event, or anything else!


These type of videos are highly engaging, thus they are also high converting.



You can have your own images and/or video included (i.e. pictures of your store, your products, etc.).



You provide the script, and then background music and/or a voiceover can be added.

PLEASE NOTE:  I only provide MALE voiceover work.



These can be used as short video ads, or as longer sales videos.



You can upload the video to your website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.



Please contact me prior to ordering, so I can let you know if I can do what you need!



Want to see EXAMPLES?  Message me for examples of my work.



Reviews


:

Fast results. Great communication.

:

Once again, Jelkin worked well with my instructions and gave me a good product on time.

:

Easy and a good experience!

:

Did a great job and handled my directions well. Highly recommend.

:

So great!! I will definitely hire you for the next job! Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment