Saturday, February 29, 2020

Make The Most Economical Book Trailer On Fiverr











About:

The most economical book trailer gig on Fiverr!


For a FLAT PRICE of $40, Take your book promotion to a whole new level with a Catchy and worth remembering Book Trailer!


Hand-Picked Royalty-free Images, Cinematic Hollywood Text Effects, Exceptional Stock Videos and Immersive Background Music not only make up a Great Book Trailer, but an Unforgettable Experience!



Just send me the synopsis/summary and the covers of your book and I will make you a Hollywood-style cinematic book trailer for only $40!


Order right now for a Book Video Trailer that is sure to go Viral!



For more information please check out the F.A.Q.s

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This gig is amazing and super value for money. I like working with this man because he is patience and really cares about the product and is a perfectionist.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I am glad you like my work. It was a nice experience working with you.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with this seller once again. It was a master at reducing the amount of copy to capture the essence of the book. I really feel he is a team player and look forward to working with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for appreciating my work! It is always great to work with you and your help with the script and storyline for the video was amazing! I was very confused at how to bring out the spirit of the book and your input made my work so much easier! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I found this Seller to be talented, professional, and communicative. He and I worked closely to revise and then complete the final product. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality book trailer for an affordable price.




No comments:

Post a Comment