Monday, February 24, 2020

Professional Video Editing In Just 24 Hours











About:

Please contact me before ordering :)



I am a professional video editor with over 3 years of experience in video editing and award-winning filmmaker. 



I can help you with Green screen editing, weddings, holiday videos, vlogs, music videos, short films, promos, corporate, fashion events, youtube clips, drone footage, video intros and much more! 



I can help you from the ground up on your project to create something that you'll be excited to take away and show 



14 Hour Delivery (if needed)



I can do the following -  



. Professional video editing 

. Add flashy titles/ Subtitles 

. Special effects 

. Green screen work 

. Sound Syncing  


. Colour correction 

. Covert to output file formats for Youtube, Vimeo or Facebook or whatever you'd like 

. Add copyright free music 

. And much more 



100% satisfaction! If you're not happy then I'm not happy and will revise the video :)



HD at no extra cost. Money-Back guarantee. 



This is my full-time gig now! Online 24/7

Type
  • Color Correction / Filters
  • Motion Graphics / VFX
  • Titles
  • Green Screen
  • Format Conversion
  • Photo Slideshow

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment