Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Make A Fully Custom Instagram Promo Video Or Logo











About:

I will design a brand identity logo or professional Video compilation (shout-out video) for your page that fits perfectly with your logo, so that you can Introduce yourself or your brand with the perfect intro or promo video and leave an everlasting impression on your customers and viewers.



★ What I offer :-

  • Full refund  if I don't deliver.
  • Discounts for returning customers :)




★ My Plans Includes:

  • 720p HD , 1920x1080 full HD or 4K video quality (depends on clips you've sent)

  • 30 fps or 60 fps animation
  • I will create unique logo if you don't have one **
  • Logo pixel cleaning included for free
  • 1 day delivery TIME** (logo only)




★  Requirements:

  • Logo in png, ai, eps, pdf etc format
  • Tagline or web address (optional)
  • Your Video clips that need to be in the Promo
  • Any other piece of information for customization (optional)


I look forward to working with you and i hope that i can help you exhibit an excellent intro.

For more information feel free to contact me anytime, I will try to reply as soon as possible and make sure that what is deliver is tailored to your needs :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Top Service

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Amazing to work with! Will hire again.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

He made an amazing instagram video for me. Perfect editing and came out better than I could have ever hoped!




No comments:

Post a Comment