Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create Unique Book Promo For Instagram And Facebook Stories











About:

HI! Welcome to my gig.



This is the first ever Instagram and Facebook story promotion video. You can use this video as an advertisement on Facebook and Instagram story to promote your book and attract more customers. This days people are using smartphones rather than a computer and this video is perfect for smartphone users.



What will you get:



  • 25 Second VIdeo (Full HD)
  • 5 Text Place Holders
  • Add Logo
  • Background Music
  • 5 Different Professional Created Background to choose From.


Please Check out the PDF Guide to understand the packages easily.



What you need to provide us:

 

  • Book Cover
  • Intro Message
  • 3 Short Reviews or Quote
  • Outro Message


If you have any questions then feel free to ask me, I will response you as soon as possible.



Reviews


:

I was going to make the add myself but my 75 year old brain seems to be filled wit too much other crap. it would take me days to do this Thanks Jim

:

very fast service

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment