Friday, February 28, 2020

Make COOKING Show Promo Video











About:

Hello Viewers

In this Gig I am going to provide you a Video for Your Cooking show or Youtube Channel that is about Cooking.

SO Read the Descriptions Care fully and Provide me Information According to the demand



                                          Information for Following Sections



For Intro

  • Short and Concise Text that can Describe about Your Cooking Show
  • 2 Videos or Images 
  • Chef Name and Cooking Show Name


For Recipe:

  • Recipe Name
  • All Names of Ingredients for Particular Recipe
  • Background Video


For Clock:

  • Clock Timer
  • Background Video


For Animated Title:

  • Video on which you want the Animated Title
  • Chef Name + Cooking Show Name




What will you Get:

  • Quality Service
  • Quick Response
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • HD Quality Output




                                     Read the Attach PDF file for more Clear Information



Remember: Animated Title is available for 2 Videos if you want for more then two then Each will Cause $10 Extra and Each Modification after the Delivery File will also cause Extra 10$



Benefits: If I do any mistake on your ORDER then I will do the Modification for FREE :)



NOTE: Message me Before ORDERING if you have Any Query

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good job! thank you.

:

Wonderful experience. I plan to book another gig.

:

if I can give this guy 20 Stars I would the outcome of my video was extraordinary the graphics was beautiful I am most definitely coming back to him to do more designing for me I love his imagination gave him a few details of what I wanted and he made it even better then I can't imagine thanks.

:

Thank you very much for such nice words :)

:

Stellar communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment