Monday, February 24, 2020

Create A Perfect App Promo Video For Android And IOS











About:

Do you want to promote your Mobile Application with this astonishing App Promo Video ?



I have done thousand plus projects with 100% buyer's satisfaction. My sole intention is to meet the buyer's requirements in a most easy way. With the experience of more than 2 years here on fiverr, I assure you 100% satisfaction. 



Starting from $40, I will create animated high-quality Video App promo plus royalty free soundtrack.



WHAT YOU GET FOR $40:

  • 50 second video, mp4 delivery, 1280x720
  • High quality royalty free music
  • 10 text spots to describe your app's features
  • app icon/url/availability & 16 placeholders


What are you waiting for? Place an order, and let's show the world what your app can do!

Feel free to inbox me to discuss further in detail.



DISCLAIMER:

-Only portrait apps supported

-I will not offer any time extension edits/versions. I do offer custom videos 

Reviews


:

It was ok.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment