Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Create Unique Slides And Promotional











About:

I am a professional video editor in post-production. I have been experienced in Commercials, Documentary  & Short films, Product Campaign & promotional videos, Behind the sense, Photoshoot Coverage, Music Videos, Reality shows, Tutorials videos, businesses promotional, TV promos and everything in between.

Especially Green screen editing, AE template editing, Logo Animation, and standard Motion Graphics.

Includes advanced visuals & sound effects, color corrections, fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting and adding music in the right timing, and much more!
    

Why Me?!
  • I have with over 09 years of experience as a Professional Video Editor & Motion Graphics Designer in the Post Productions.
  • I have had the opportunity to work in the two most famous Broadcasting televisions (RTV & DurontoTV) & five TVC Production offices in Bangladesh.
  • I am passionate, responsible, dedicated, and reliable. 
  • I bring a very high level of professionalism in all my works in Video Production


PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME & LET'S DO THIS.



Thanks

hrmamun

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great design

:

Thanks for the flexibility and dedication.

:

it's my Professionalism, Thank you very much again :-)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment