Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create HD Book Trailer











About:

How do you successfully advertise 1,000 pages of written text that’s stuck in binder or file - to the public audience? The giant haystack of books available online means that good writers don’t always get noticed.



So how do you relay the AWESOMENESS of your novel to the world?



A book trailer sets you apart. A book trailer is a brilliant way to bring your story to life and provide a taste of what readers will experience when engrossed in your novel.



In this gig, I'll create a unique and high-quality book trailer, be it for print or web that will surely make a positive impact.



What you get for $5:

  • 30 secs to 1minute video in high resolution

  • 6 to 8 sentences of text

  • Royalty-free music

  • 5x revisions 


What you'll need to provide:
  • High-quality cover
  • 6-8 images
  • Where people can buy your novel
  • What is the mood or theme of your novel
  • Testimonials / Short video clips (optional)



What format will my trailer be delivered?

The default format is MP4.



Note:

Please provide all the details requested in the instructions after you order.

If you've any question, feel free to send me a message and I'll be happy to help.



Let's bring your story to life!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did an excellent job. This is my second time using this seller. It took a few tries. He was very professional the entire time and did exactly what I requested. Just outstanding!

Seller's Response:

Love to work with nbrownhlh.

Seller's Response:

This seller was very accommodating, patient, and skilled. This was a new kind of project and the seller worked with me every step of the way until we got the trailer just right. I highly recommend them.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer and easy to work with goldentreehouse.

:

Ravinder's creative interpretation of my complex requirements was awesome! Flexible, talented, responsive and understanding. I am thrilled with the video. Thank you so much, Ravinder. I will definitely come to you to promote my second book late 2020 / early 2021. HJ.




No comments:

Post a Comment