Monday, February 24, 2020

Make This Powerful Video For A Landscaper











About:

You can see the full video here:

https://youtu.be/EhKRxjB9HL0



Are  you looking for a POWERFUL Landscaper Commercial for your website, product or your business... Then, this is it.



In this gig I will personalize this video for a Landscaper with your business info.



NOTE: If you want a video like my sample, you need to order the PREMIUM Package!



You can use it for your website, Vimeo, business, presentations or social network to atrract more clients.



What I need from you:



  • Business Name
  • City, State or Service Area
  • Website address
  • Phone number


For $20 you get:



  • FULL HD Video (1920 x 1080 px) in MP4 format with background music.


With GIG EXTRAS:



I will put your logo on the video

I will create a final slide with you logo and info



ORDER NOW ! And impress your clients !



If you have any questions, please contact me.



I don't do free revisions unless I make a mistake!



EXPRESS DELIVERY : 24 HOURS OR LESS!



CHECK OUT MY OTHER AWESOME VIDEOS on YouTube:



https://goo.gl/D4ZhE7



exclusively on Fiverr.com

Reviews


:

Not so happy what i order that has been not deliver

:

Fantastic seller. Fast delivery. Thank you.

:

Thank you...

:

Beautifully Done! Thanks!

:

very nice job deliver very fast




No comments:

Post a Comment