Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create Awesome Promotional Video For Gym And Fitness Brand











About:

Promote your GYM, BODY BUILDING center, HEALTH and FITNESS CLUB BUSINESS, BLOG or WEBSITE with PROMOTIONAL VIDEO.



If you are looking for effective ways to rapidly expand your business, and sell more than what you are currently selling, then you should include video promotion to your marketing plan.



Suitable for uploading to Social Media, YouTube or Vimeo, or for use in online presentations.





This unique and wonderful gig includes the following benefits just in 



 -  60 Second Length 



 -  1920X1080 Resolution Full HD



 -  Gym/Fitness Center Name,Website and Logo 



 -  Royalty Free Stock Footage (If you have your own clips, then send me)



 -  Royalty Free Stock Audio ♬ (If you have any Audio,then send me)



What I need from you:

 - The Script/Text that will be used for the video (REQUIRED)

 - Your Logo and Website URL (OPTIONAL)



NO HESITATE...Feel Free to message if you have any questions.

 

I’m excited to offer you my best service!

ORDER NOW!

IMPORTANT -- Please contact me before ordering so I can meet your personal needs.

KINDLY REGARDS

KINETICXPERTS

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome awesome service listens well respond quickly very friendly amazing product I would definitely be purchasing from this seller again I highly recommend that you do the same

:

Sehr gut !

:

Amazing talent. Im very impressed with his work.

:

Whoa! Great job!

:

Great experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment