Saturday, February 29, 2020

Animate Motivational Quote Video











About:

߉ Over 6+ years of extensive experience in Motion Design with  Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator for individuals and businesses and also have a prior understanding of video production, Explainer video, motion design.



I will Professionally Animate Quotes videos for your Social Media page.



PS: I have given some examples that I have done for various clients.



I'll provide a stunning video that can be used in :



 → Corporate Work

 → Youtube Video

 → Social Media Content

 → Instagram Video

 → Anything you need.



Whats included :



★ 100% Royalty Free images to design the quotes.

★ FREE revisions until you are satisfied



How to get started: ★ Simply send me your logo (layered vector .EPS or .AI) (Optional)

★ And send me your initial ideas for the animation.



If you have no ideas, you can leave it up to me, I'm very creative.

Before Ordering please Contact me. I'm available  24/7. I will be able to know about your project and give you the best end Product.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great product

:

Amazing work... perfect vision completed.

:

Glad to help you sir.

:

This was more than just words on a screen. It is hard to explain until you see it actually. It was amazing. Out of all the videos I have...this was truly refreshing to to see. And it speaks volumes having those images on the screen. Everyone should try it this way and with this Seller at least once. It was a fantastic experience.

:

Very fast response and delivered as promised. Good job. Will come back to you again for future project.




No comments:

Post a Comment