Friday, February 28, 2020

Make Epic Countdown And Intro For Your Event











About:

Looking to maximize the experience of the audience of your event? Watch my gig video.



You can have this intro made for your event just for 5$. Boost the suspense and hype of your event with this awesome countdown video and show intro. You can include any of your logos and texts as you wish.



Package breakdowns:

• Normal: 1 logo. 3 texts. Exactly the same as demo. 3 day delivery.

• Express: 1 logo. 3 texts. Exactly the same as demo. 1 day delivery.

• Extended: Any and all customization you request. This includes more text slides, if you want you can have more images, background images, more logos, change timings etc. Please note this package price may vary with your requirements, so just drop me a message prior placing the order to get a price quote.



This intro will suit your corporate event, brand event, wedding, religious event, award show, delegations and for anything you have in your mind.

Drop me a message if you need any clarifications and I will get back to you as soon as possible.



Little bit about me:

5+ year experience. Worked with more than 400 clients. Over 250+ 5★ star reviews. I can assure you that I can make your event a success!

Reviews


:

Great quality work. Exactly what I asked for. Perfect the first time! Thanks.

:

Perfect :)

:

Very Epic was very pleased!

:

I am very satisfied with the work done and also with the excellent communication with Amir, who has been the person in charge of making this introduction for the video that I am preparing in honor of my parents' golden wedding.

:

Excellent!!! Thank you!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment