Sunday, February 23, 2020

Make Amazing Real Estate Video Promo











About:

*** Please contact me BEFORE you place the order ***



I'm going to Make Real Estate Videos or Amazing Services


Get your best real estate video marketing service.
I'm going to make a great real estate video as shown in the example


You can use this video to advertise your product or service and on many other things. Ideal to use for your real estate promotion.


BASIC GIG $ 10:
  • 45 Seconds 
  • Music included
  • Add logo

  • Background Music

  • Resolution 720p
  • MP4 file format


Don't forget to check my other GiGS


*** Please contact me BEFORE you place the order ***



Best Regards,

Dhani

Reviews


:

Good Communication and very flexible with meeting my requirements

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment