Thursday, February 27, 2020

Produce A Cinematic Book Trailer











About:

I will produce a Cinematic Book Trailer. Browse my Catalogue and see if there's one that will fit your book. The finished trailer will be like the design you select.

Select Design: http://bit.ly/2KTthtN



ALL CINEMATIC BOOK TRAILER INCLUDE:

  • Stock Video
  • Stock Image
  • Stock Music


    What is not include?

    • Scriptwriting: I do not write a script.
    • Voice over: is not included in any package but offered in gig extra.


    What do I need from you?

    • A High-Quality Book Cover.
    • Script: All the text you want to appear in the video.


    Every element I add comes with commercial rights so you can upload finished product on any platform without any problem. Work with me and save yourself from copyright issues.

    Please note: I do not shoot custom footage. I only use stock footage

    If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I would be glad to help.



    Cinematic Book Trailer

    Order Now!

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Danish nailed it ! He interpreted my video concept clearly and went a few extra miles to make sure I received a quality product that I believe has the X-factor. I highly recommend his services. Excellent patient guy and great experience all round ! Thanks mate :)

    Seller's Response:

    After many revisions I finally pleased Dan. It was a great experience. Thank you so much!

    Seller's Response:

    Don't waist your time finding another vendor, His work is INCREDIBLE!

    Seller's Response:

    I enjoyed working with Robert. Alos, received a great tip. Thank you so much!

    Seller's Response:

    Great turnaround




    No comments:

    Post a Comment