Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will make a promotional video for your business

I will make a promotional video for your business












About:

      ## Professional Promotional Video for your Business with Lowest Cost ##

I will create a professional, eye catching and engaging promotional video for your business using the stock footage. I have access to all type of stock videos that fits almost every type of business.

Gig Offers

  • Promotional Video for your company, website, product, service, app or event.
  • Stock Footage (If you don't have any)
  • Text Overlays (If needed)
  • Graphic Overlays (If needed)
  • Script
  • Voice Over ( I can provide voice over in almost all accents)

Requirements

  • Information in word file or pdf ( You can also provide links so that I can understand myself)

#Note
For script and voice over you have to buy gig extras. I suggest to contact me before placing the order.

Thanks for buying my services.

Reviews


titangroup:Very responsive. Stayed in touch through completion! Thanks Umair!

umairsardar143:Outstanding Experience!

titangroup:Purchased because his video's of work he had done looked in comparison as to what we needed. He was very responsive and made revisions in a timely manner.

umairsardar143:Outstanding Experience!

lizettedev:He was very responsive. The delivery did however not meet my expectations.


No comments:

Post a Comment