Monday, November 12, 2018

I will produce social media videos facebook buzzfeed style

I will produce social media videos facebook buzzfeed style












About:

------- IMPORTANT NOTE----
Hi, Friends on Fiverr. The advertising says that I need 14 days to deliver this gig, please note that this is just an estimate based on all the projects I work at the same time. Depending on the complexity of your project, it can be done in way less time. Please contact me so we can discuss details. Thank you.
---------------

Have you considered sharing short video content as a social marketing tactic?
Facebook users watch more than 4 billion videos a day and more than 85% of video playbacks are viewed without audio. 

Please note that if you don't provide the footage yourself, I will use only FREE royalty free footage that are available in free libraries. If your project or theme requires specific footage or you plan on using paid royalty free footage, you have to provide me those videos or inform me if you need custom animation services.


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ordering
Video editing is a complex process and full of possibilities. Take a minute to give me a quick description of what's on your mind, so we can have total clarity of what you want and need. 


Thank you!

Marcos

Reviews


genigp:trabajar con Marcos ha sido muy agradable y fácil. Ha sabido entender perfectamente lo que quería y ha superado expectativas.\nMuchas gracias por tu trabajo. Ha sido muy especial

marcosfh:Muchas gracias por tu confianza y amabilidad, Geni. Fue maravilloso trabajar contigo.

sensoria:Marcos was extremely responsive and easy to communicate with...high quality work and within the delivery timeframe!

carlabenigni:Great to work with.

marcosfh:Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment