Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will create this locksmith awesome video

I will create this locksmith awesome video












About:

This AWESOME Video for a Locksmith can be immediately uploaded to your website, YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook, as well as any other website that you want to promote your business.

If you want a video just like my sample, you need to order all my gig extras.

For $5 I will deliver this Video (1280 x 720px) in MP4 format that contains your name and contact information on the lower third of the screen.

If you want music background or final slide with your logo and contact info, please check out my GIG EXTRAS!

With GIG EXTRAS:

I will add music background
I will create a slide at the end with your logo and info.
I will create this video in FULL HD quality

If you have any questions, please contact me before you order!

If you need an additional revision, please order the Gig Extra for that.

BONUS: EXPRESS DELIVERY - 24 HOURS OR LESS

Reviews


tzvika770:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

provideovault:Thank You!

samrottman:Thank you

provideovault:Thank You!

tzvika770:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


No comments:

Post a Comment