Monday, November 12, 2018

I will create party event promo, promotional video

I will create party event promo, promotional video












About:

Party, Event, promotional video.

With this Gig, you will receive TWO clips.

One will be  25 sec.

another I will loop same video file for 4times, then you can use it for the facebook event cover (it will play the same info for 2min)

As you may notice now Facebook allows you to upload the video file to events cover for more attraction. 

For this gig, i will need the following information:

Date
Place or club with address info
DJ or any performers up to 4
Event title 
Up to 6 logos (it could be one same logo or different)

You can send me the different audio track I will change the audio file.

By default, i will leave the same videos in a Gig, (filmed by my in London club)

If you want you can send me your video files and I will create then Gig with your visuals EXTRA 10$


 

Reviews


dangelo1969:Great job!

dangelo1969:Great job!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment