Monday, November 12, 2018

I will film a cinematic live action book trailer

I will film a cinematic live action book trailer












About:

ALL FOOTAGE ARE FILMED BY ME, THE RIGHTS GO FOR YOUR USE IF YOU HIRE ME.

I am a Brazilian filmmaker, so the videos I make have Brazil as a set. 

To spotlight your book in a video besides the great and stunning looks you will need a complete cinematic trailer. A video is more than beautiful footage, it is the combination of a great director, video photography, edit and attractiveness for your public.

Basic: You send me the synopsis and I will do the trailer based on this with a simple edit, titles, color correction, free royalty music, and one actor(up to 15s)

Standard: You send me the synopsis or a book excerpt, and I will do the trailer based on this with one actor, free royalty music, titles, a more complex edit with effects, color correction(up to 30s)

Premium: You send me the synopsis or a book excerpt, and I will do the trailer based on this with outfit and colors of the book, one actor, free royalty music, titles, VFX if needed, and voice over.

Before choosing your plan send me a message to know which one fits your needs. 

After the delivery, the only revisions I'll attend are from post-production (editing, song choice, and color correction)

Reviews


real_laplaine:Very good job, and right on schedule. Thank you!

carolps:Outstanding Experience!

taraellisw:Wow! Absolutely amazing! Exceeded my expectations. She took my idea and made my vision even better than I imagined. i highly recommend and will definitely use her services again! 5 Stars!

carolps:Tara is a great buyer, she was very clear from the start and gave me everything that I needed to do an amazing work.

clinetel:Excellent job and very creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment