Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will create elegant photo video wedding slideshow in full HD

I will create elegant photo video wedding slideshow in full HD












About:

I Will Create Elegant Beautiful Photo Video Wedding Slideshow In Full HD 1080p With Latest Designs And Transitions Which Will Look Unique And Professional. Just Send Your Photos And See The Magic.

You Will Get Various Options To Customize The Slideshow 

  • You can send me Intro and Outro videos or photos / logo
  • You can add Captions
  • Seconds you need to show per image
  • Transition duration between images
  • You can send the background music / songs (or) i will add the best music from youtube
  • You can Add Watermark
  • You can add video clips in the slideshow. Check gig extra for more information

We will deliver the slideshow video in MP4 1080p Full HD (1920x1080)

You can also order this gig for other slideshows from here

  • Wedding Slideshow
  • Wedding Anniversary Slideshow
  • Birthday Slideshow
  • Mother's - Father's Day Slideshow
  • Sports And Games Photo Slideshow
  • Special Events Slideshow
  • Vacation Slideshow
  • Maternity Slideshow

  • Babies Slideshow
  • For All Occasions

Contact, prior to ordering if you have any questions.

Checkout my Other Slideshow Gigs

https://www.fiverr.com/ragavendran2016

Many thanks - I look forward to working with you

Reviews


fayster:I am super happy with the final product. This was not an easy assignment since it was a slideshow for my best friends wedding and i needed it to be perfect. Ragavendran listened and implemented all my requests. I will definitely purchase from this seller again.

nicoleyanwenyu:Seller create a really awesome end product of my pre-wedding photo montage. Seller was also really nice and understanding even though I needed her to revise the video a few times. Would most likely purchase this gig from her again!

joynovak7:Love the transitions with the photos!

ragavendran2016:Great Buyer! Instructions were mentioned so clearly which was easy to work with. Glad to work with her again.

danvillewarner:Worked with her before, excellent service and attention to detail


No comments:

Post a Comment