Monday, November 12, 2018

I will create and deliver one 30 second video. Everything included. No extra charges.

I will create and deliver one 30 second video. Everything included. No extra charges.












About:

I will deliver to you one humorous video ad, including your website, your phone number, two short messages, your logo and your name, very similar to the video shown.  If delivery is not made within 24 hours, I will provide you another cool video to promote your business as well.  No extra charges, everything included.

We can also do a video for the following businesses, just specify at time of order:

Martial Arts
Auto Sales
Real Estate Selling
Real Estate Buying
Hair Salon
Chiropractor
Dentist
Financial Services
Eye Care
Event Planning
Beauty and Spa
Cleaning Service
Automotive Repair

Reviews


swtlilrebel:Love it more than I thought I would! Thank you :-)

wesedwards:awesome ty

davedion:Excellent buyer... would love to help again!!!

martinamarcel:Excellent

davedion:Excellent Buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment