Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will make a product working animation

I will make a product working animation












About:

I can animate your product and show how it works e.g working of cycle or any mechanical toy. I can also show your product and disassemble and assemble your product by showing each and every part separately .
 note that its the product animation m talking about and not characters e.g robots that mimic any living things or game characters. This gig covers products like toys,mechanical objects,watches and clocks etc.

Reviews


moshelandau:Amazing Jobs

huzievil:Great client :)

nico_novico:My second order and a great job. Thanks

huzievil:Outstanding Experience!

nico_novico:Our goal was to have a good clean 3D animation for our products and Huzievil did the job! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment