Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will make a promotional gay video

I will make a promotional gay video












About:

Let me make the best promotional video ever! I will say ANYTHING you want. Yes, ANYTHING.

I can post it to Youtube and just give you the link. Imagine peoples reaction when you post the link on their Facebook wall!

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Just give me a script of up to 50 words. If you don't have a script can write one for you for $10 (see gig extras below).

I wont:
Make adult content(no nudity)

**TAKE NOTE: BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRONUNCIATION!
Any words that need to be said correctly (places, people's names, etc) need to be spelled out phonetically [FOE-NET-ICK-LEE] in brackets after the word/name or attach a sound recording of it, otherwise I will just say it how I think it's said.

Products/services not available for promotion:
Anything that is directly or indirectly related to animal products, animal abuse/cruelty, racial discrimination, hate speech.

Price list:
Digital picture +5$
Printed photo +10$
Upload to Youtube +5$
Script writing +10$ for 50 words
50 more words +10$

This gig is fun. Let's keep it that way. I am not responsible for any consequences that my video causes. If someone finds it offensive or negative in any way it is buyers responsibility.

Reviews


chris8981:very goood

ronnie_videos:Thank you for your order!

abbiauthores:good work. Thanx

ronnie_videos:Thank you for your order!

mindwarp12:toip man delivered awesome video will definately use again


No comments:

Post a Comment