Monday, November 12, 2018

I will create luxury real estate and restaurant promo video

I will create luxury real estate and restaurant promo video












About:

                               Don't Hesitate to massage me ! I'm Here 24/7 hour (online )
                                          I will reply your massage with in 5 min 
WORK SAMPLES ..
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBh2ofnbF4M-np4vq3mHlNNgwL3U867Be

Hello !
If you are worry about to grow your business then here is your solution. I will Create real estate promo video for your real estate properties to help growing your business.

I will provide script & teach you how to filming and other info that need for you ( additional charge applied)  

I have a great knowledge about real estate & Restaurant business,
Like , virtual Tour and 360 VR and many more 

▸▶► This Gig is Offering:◄◀◂

☑  Intro and Outro featuring your company branding and/or logo plus social and contact details
☑  Property details as shown in demo.
☑ 1080px HD high quality even 8k (if required ) 
☑ Background Music ♪♪
☑ Custom Color
☑ File Format mp4   
☑ Delivery Fast Max 2 day
☑ Revision Unlimited

      ☎ Feel free to contact with me for any reason and share your ideas 

Reviews


wtcnyc:Ahmed is a great real estate video editor , I love his work , highly recommended

ahmed016311:Thanks Again

wtcnyc:Ahmed is a great real estate video editor , I love his work , highly recommended

ahmed016311:Thanks Again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment