Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will create a cinematic slideshow

I will create a cinematic slideshow












About:

                                                             

    video duration:
In basic i work on 10 mins video.
In Standard i work on 20 mins video.
In Premium i work on 30 mins video.


Note:
before ordering message me so that we can discuss and i will give you the best

Offering:
i am offering add text or logo or background music to video

Delivery:
i will deliver your slideshow videos in 24 hrs:

Extra Fast delivery:
If you need extra fast delivery you can check extras i will deliver your slideshow in maximum 5hrs:

Services:
Please check my profile for more exciting services.
   

Don't waste your time just message me so we can start 
If you need something different you can send me custom request:


Thankyou for visiting my gig.


Reviews


nathaliedovista:Pleasure working with Ahmed. Understood my needs and instructions and delivered a great slideshow! Fast delivery and very fast with revisions and fast communication. Would definitey recommend.

ahmedchopra:outstanding experience\r\n

doogie_0073:Very responsive. Great work. Would use again.

alexla387:Yes for ads

jordanhemsley:I loved how quick he worked and was able to do the revisions timely. Great communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment