Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will create a custom lego animation or advert

I will create a custom lego animation or advert












About:

Hi, I am Charlie from Chalios Animations  and I offer the highest quality videos of Lego Stop-Motion animation on Fiverr. I operate using the best software on the market to provide the most professional Lego stop-motions you will find. 

You may require my services for a business advertisement or perhaps just a fun video for your kids!
Please feel free to send me a message as I'm always happy to create the perfect video for you.

PLEASE NOTE - all of my videos are of a bespoke pricing. The $65 price you see is just a generic placeholder, please message me for more details.

Thanks!

Charlie
Chalios Animations

Reviews


jamesbolton:Quick responses, very good.

chazta555:Excellent buyer. Very informative and friendly! Thanks for your order.

reckless230:Great work. Helped me with everything beforehand.

chazta555:Provided plenty of detail and was easy to talk to throughout the whole process!

mihig127:AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment