Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will produce a creative trailer for your book or service

I will produce a creative trailer for your book or service












About:

Get a professional trailer for your book, service, product or event.

We also create EPIC Escape Room trailers!

See Some Samples
Trailers - https://vimeo.com/channels/nmgbooktrailers
Promo/Marketing Videos - https://vimeo.com/channels/nmgpromovideos
Music chosen by me.  All audio is royalty free. Voiceovers by me (unless requested otherwise)

Don't see a package that fits your needs? Need a video longer than 60 seconds? I'll design a CUSTOM PACKAGE that for you.

*If you're selecting the Basic package 30 seconds, I limit each section of text to no more than 12 words. 

If you change your script after the order begins it may incur a $25 revision charge

Specific clips, unless provided by the buyer are not used. I use footage and images based on the theme and tone of the script and story flow. I can purchase clips for your video at $40 per scene, if needed. 

If you don't provide a script, just look at my gig extra and I will write a script.  60 second script = 150 word max.

If your trailer has a voiceover, then you'll need a script. 

Any questions contact me/check the pdf for more info. 

If you need a female voiceover PLEASE contact me 1st. 

Reviews


aeunice1950:Second Time Using Him.. And Will Again :)

jerrykekimike:Markus is great! He is creative skilled and very tolerant.\nIt was a pleasure working with him.\nI will return soon\nThank you Markus

markusvoice:Good buyer

aeunice1950:Trust the process:) thank you for the pep talk

markusvoice:Great experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment