Monday, November 12, 2018

I will create a facebook video cover

I will create a facebook video cover












About:

Hi welcome to my FACEBOOK VIDEO COVER gig

Why Facebook Cover Video is so important these days?
Video immediately grabs the audience’s attention. Just like in the news.


When the new visitor visits your facebook page, your Facebook cover is one of the first things they’ll notice. For new visitors, your cover video can help represent your brand, product or services. 

What will you get?

$10 Package 
10 seconds long video up to 20 words with your logo, pictures, motion text. 
Size 820 x 312 pixels 

$25 Package 
30 seconds long video up to 40 words with your logo, pictures, motion text. 
Size 820 x 312 pixels 

$50 Package 
60 seconds long video up to 75 words with your logo, pictures, motion text. 
Size 1920 x 1080 full HD pixels 

If you want to add more seconds please buy gig extra
I need your logo, script and your page link.

Note:
I don't offer any stock footage but if you have any footage I will add that to your project without any charge.
I use copyright free music in cover if you already have your own music file please send me
 
Please message me before placeing your oeder

Reviews


localmobileguy:Very satisfied with the video editing work done. I really like my new Facebook video cover. Great job!

aqsewani:it was good experience looking forward to working with you in the future

tspruyt23:Amazing final product, seller was very easy to work with and made a great video for my business. Highly recommended, 10/10

aqsewani:Thank you, It was a great experience to work for you, I am looking forward to working with you again.

chrisrobinson84:Excellent. It is what I wanted.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment