Monday, November 12, 2018

I will do skype or phone consult about your video or audio project

I will do skype or phone consult about your video or audio project












About:

 If you are not sure of exactly what you want or your project is a bit complicated, messaging back and forth can eat up a lot of time and you still might not convey exactly what you are looking for. On the flip side I might miss understand and deliver something that isn't close to what you wanted.

Before you order a Screencast, Video or Audio project from me consider this gig to do a phone or Skype consultation. That way we can all be on the same page and everything will be clear. This will be by far the best use of both of our time.

We will set up some uninterrupted time to just talk about your vision for your project. There is also no obligation to purchase any other gig as well. So even if you don't want to use me for your project you will at least have a clear and concise understanding of exactly what you want in the end. 

Reviews


skiporvis:Super easy to work with, flexible and I believe he will get the larger tasks done. Going to order my next Fiverr with him now.

generatecashbiz:Thanks for talking with me about your project! I am looking forward to doing it!

mbuchler:This was just a phone consultation but I will use Bob's services for sure.

generatecashbiz:Thank you for taking the time to discuss your project with me!

yonkowilson:Great communication look forward to finishing new gig soon


No comments:

Post a Comment