Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will create a breathtaking photo,video slideshow

I will create a breathtaking photo,video slideshow












About:

CONTACT ME to discuss the details of your slideshow :)


I work hard on every slideshow and give the effort and the time, the final result will WOW you !


The SlideShow can be of any subject :

  • Business, presentation, memorial, tribute, travel, marriage, love, birthday ... etc

for 10$ The slideshow will contain :

  • Up to 50 Photos You provide.
  • up to 10 Short videos.
  • Adding Captions.
  • intro and outro videos if you have.
  • Background music of your choosing ( Or mine if you don't have any. )
  • Adding Watermark.
  • HIGH Quality Slideshow 1080p. 
  • The final delivery will be in any format you want.

Why order from me ? 

  • quality work in  record delivery time.
  • great customer support ( i'm very friendly Haha)
  • full refund if you're not satisfied with the final product.
  • you get a discount with every purchase you make from me :) .

REGARDS T.M 



Reviews


ehasko:Tomas helped me when i thought that was impossible to have that work done! I was very very very happy that he worked so fast, he communicated everything perfectly to me! I'm actually still working with him for the next project! Strongly recommend!!!!

tomasmiller10:Outstanding Experience!

monzie99:Tomas was an absolute pleasure to work with and he did a great job!

tomasmiller10:Outstanding Experience!

brittanih:Thanks for all your patience in making this Anniversary Video Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment