Monday, November 12, 2018

I will change and add appropriate footage to match your script.

I will change and add appropriate footage to match your script.












About:

I will customize this video for you with your logo, slogan, and website at the end of the video.

  • Final output video will be exactly as in the preview .
  • If you want i can change the script (50-60 Character Max per slide)
  • I cannot provide 'blank' footage; every scene must have text over the top as per my usage agreements I have with the stock footage I use
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
> Royalty free background music 
> I will deliver the video in MP4
> Unlimited revision until you are satisfied 
WHY promotional video:
> Promote your business, product or service 
> Helps you turn website traffic into sales
> Use this video in your marketing effort - youtube , social media, etc.

PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING:
> PNG Logo and website URL CONTACT INFO TO ADD

YOU CAN GET THE BEST SERVICE ON FIVERR FROM ME.
JUST CHECK MY REVIEWS AND YOU CAN REALIZE THAT.. :)

Get in touch with me for more info.

Need custom videos? Get in touch with me :)

Reviews


dagmaleblanc:Great Seller, excellent communication skills and was very professional when it came to understanding my needs.

videobuff:My pleasure!!! Thanks for the great review :)

roquanda:Exactly what I wanted

videobuff:Awesome!!! Thank you so much :)

kevincovington:They do excellent work


No comments:

Post a Comment