Monday, November 12, 2018

I will create long explainer video on a budget

I will create long explainer video on a budget












About:

I will create a high quality Custom Explainer Video to promote your idea or business or product.

You will get Extra Long explainer video with your own texts and logo.

For any questions regarding this custom explainer video,  please contact me. I usually respond quickly.
Never Settle For Cheap Videos. Pay Premium and Get Premium. Your Business depends upon grabbing ATTENTION... Sales.

If you don’t like my work for ANY reason, I will revise it until you’re 100% happy.

Get Explainer video in 10$ , what you will get
  • Free Background music 
  • Free 1080p HD quality
  • Branding with your Logo
  • Overlay text
  • High resolution Stock VDO & Images

Videos Available for :
  1. Product or service
  2. Social Media 
  3. Blog
  4. Real Estate or Realtor
  5. Website
  6. Shop
  7. Amazon or etsy product
  8. Self Promo
  9. Events
  10. Marketing
  11. Travel Agency
  12. Health
  13. Weight Loss
  14. Education
  15. Fitness
  16. Construction
  17. Pets
  18. People
  19. Event
  20. anything you want

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME 
You can always visit my You Tube page to watch sample of my work.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcknPK-emPkCewQI43T8AhA/videos

Looking forward

Reviews


philipdo:very good job

maxxlina:Yes for Sure.

priyanka610:Thank for your kind review, I look forward to work with you again.

laf2288:I've had Ashish create a few videos for my business that this point and they've all been fabulous! He's a true professional and is willing to make any changes quickly and thoroughly. I'm always thrilled with the finished product and will be working with him again soon!

dorothyvb:Ashish is great to work with. \n\nI really love the final product.\n\nHe is worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment