Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will create unique promotional video for you

I will create unique promotional video for you












About:

Hey,

Looking for an amazing PHOTO SLIDESHOW? You come to the right place.You will get modern,elegant and promotional slideshow video of your photos & short videos,this gig can bring to live your best photos & videos.

What you'll get:

  • Add logo-Can add ANIMATED logo also.
  • 720p video/1080p video
  • music included
  • MP4 format-(can provide other formats on request-less than 1.30 minute videos)
  • Sound effect included
  • Custom fonts
  • Lifetime support
  • Customer friendly service and comunications
  • Professional animation and styles

You can use this video-:

  • Book trailor
  • Cenematic trailor
  • Event trailor
  • Face book page
  • Web page
  • Presentations
  • Slide show intros
  • commercials
  • promotions
  • product promotions
  • Advertisment
  • marketing
  • Game Trailor
  • For your websites
  • for your company
  • Or any others.

Thank you.
   Pabha

Reviews


bb8495:Excellent, fast and efficient worker.

pabha1994:THANK YOU!!!

bb8495:This seller has completed multiple gigs for me. Great work!! 5 Stars. Wonderful hard worker. I will use him again.

pabha1994:Outstanding Experience!

codex_pro:The seller is excellent, he answered questions quickly, and was able to read my thoughts and made the perfect video for my app. I am more than happy with his services.I will definitely order again!


No comments:

Post a Comment