Monday, November 12, 2018

I will create amazing fitness promotional video, workout and gym

I will create amazing fitness promotional video, workout and gym












About:

If you need to effectively promote your gym, fitness club or something like this - then you're in the right place. My creative motivating promotional video will 100% help you to attract new customers.

I provide powerful, catchy promos with spectacular transitions to show the strengths of your business in the brightest way. My offer includes:

- 1080p high quality video 

- background music

- custom colours

- 2 revisions

- 60 sec length

You just need to send me your logo and the text needed, and I'll deliver you the completed work in the shortest term. 

If you need to clarify anything, do not hesitate to contact me and we'll surely find a common language! :)

Reviews


dannyweymier:Amazing work

profihunter:Very cool experience. Thank you!

andyheath:awesome job will use again

profihunter:Thank you!

alanataman:All done. Looks good.


No comments:

Post a Comment